Whiff of Joy Preview Day 2

Morning blogcreatures,

Busy day, today! Easter is right at the corner and we have to make sure everything will be ready by tonight. Today I'm sharing my second creation for Whiff of Joy.  For the card below I used two new goodies from Whiff of Joy. I used the rubber stamp Cherished Friend Owl-  Simply Maya and the new doily die, Charming Doily Die. Keep an eye on my blog and Whiff of Joy blog!

The new goodies will be available as of April 20th over at Whiff of Joy. Also, make sure you blog hop with us tomorrow!


Wishing you a great and happy Easter time with your friends and family! PS: My mom is the artist behind the eggs. I'm so proud of her! If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below!

Challenges:
CASE Study
 Simon Says Stamp


Comments

  1. Wow Maria! I love how you colored this cute owl's feathers! You've got a real crafty talent!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the purple colors! So vibrant. xx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layers of interest and color, Maria! And, how sweet to include a bit of art from your mother. What an inspiration to us all! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Is your card ever fun! Love it! And the eggs your mom made are beautiful! I'd treasure them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and shape ,, fabulous ! :-)

    lovely eggs too ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment