Glitter Chevron card / GREAT NEWS!!!!

Hello blogcreatures,

I have A M A Z I N G NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
 I am happy to announce, that I am now part of the SIZZIX blog Design Team!
You can find awsome talented crafters and amazing creations! Have a look!
http://www.sizzix.co.uk/blogs
 Today is my very first time sharing a creation using Sizzix dies! Seriously awsome designs! The great thing about these dies, is that you can use: paper, chipboard, fabric, felt, to create beautiful projects. For today I made a card using G L I T T E R! A lot of it!

I don't really use so much glitter in my creations, but this time I put enough!!!!  Or maybe not.
For this card I used two different dies from Sizzix.
Below you can find a quick tutorial on how to make this card. This is the perfect time to use glitter. 

PS: Once you are done making the glitter background, use hair spray to keep everything in place. Check out Sizzix for more details. If you have any question, please let me know in the comments below. Have a great day!

Challenge:
CASE Study
 

Comments

  1. Big congrats - love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg how exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, well done !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that sparkly colorful glitter! I just found that chevron die last week - gotta have it! Big congrats on your new DT placement at Sizzix! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavens, that GLITTER! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwww felicidadesss!!! :D Great work!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment