Pop-up Card

Morning blogcreatures,

 How are you doing today? It's my turn to share a creation for I Am Roses. I really love the Pop-up card box from  Splicoaststampers. So I made my own using the tutorial. I must say I will do this creation again and make it a lot better. But for now this is what I came up with.


Pretty simple, right? Oh well if you want to watch a short video of me , making this creation please click here. I used three different flowers design : GP2 / R19 / S10 from I Am Roses.

Challenges:
DP2 Challenge
Whiff of Joy 
Simon Says Stamp 



Comments

  1. Oh wow this is just so fun and gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing and I love those hearts dangling in mid air.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring... I just love the hair... The whole project is so cute but the hearts are that perfect touch. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing on her and love the box card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! I am in love with this image too!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love the green brought in with the red and black!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning. I have never seen a pop-up card quite like this before and it is really such an eye grabber. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun this week at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment