Perfect Pairs

Morning blogcreatures,

I must say the Spring is almost here and this makes me really happy. It's Wednesday and you should know that today we have a new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. The new challenge is really amazing if you like to add layers to your project. Let's see what I made for Perfect pairs new challenge.

I used the Flying Monkey stamp from Stampotique. That's my main focal point for the perfect pairs. If you like this new challenge, come and play along with us. Untill next time , have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is wonderful Maria, I love how you've coloured monkey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful. I love image and the style of your colouring. The combination of colours is adorable. Love it.
    Susi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your tag, although I am a big fan of flying monkey so you had me there. Love how you mirrored him. Great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous, both design and your gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did the mirrored images on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this fun stamp, Maria! You are an amazingly talented artist! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment