Handmade tools holder

Hello blogcreatures,

If you know me, then you know I love making my own things. A while ago I saw a great tools holder, but it was way too expensive. So I made my own tools holder.
When I make ''creative projects'' I don't work with templates. I just sketch what I want to make and then measure and cut. 

 For this holder, I used heavy chipboard, black cardstock to put the walls together, double sided tape, pattern paper and washi tape. I think I spent over 5 hours, but I really like the result! Now I have everything organized!

Comments

  1. Congratulations.... This looks amazing and I am sure it took some time to do this. I stand amazed at your work. Love IT.
    XX
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I really need to make one myself now haha I currently use these cheap $1 pails, but it can't hold a lot.
    What are the measurements you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Grace,

      You can find the measurements on this blog post. See the last picture.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you are so clever Maria - it looks perfect! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment