ATC


Hello blogcreatures,

I love animals! Dogs, rabbits , wild animals, you name it!  I have a big family ....Mom , dad, 3 brothers, a sister , a fish and 47 rabbits! OH YES! I love rabbits. Today's project is for the new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. The new theme is SO SIMPLE! I really had a great time playing.

Create an ATC . Any shape , any theme  but make sure it's an ATC. My ATC is pretty simple because the focal image is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! You can get this stamp: Dog family from Stampotique. Come and play along !!! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Great ATC, love the doggies !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATC Maria! I never knew you had that many rabbits!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coloring on this...and 47 rabbits huh? WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your little atc. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always amaze me with your talent, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ATC, love this stamp and such great coloring techniques !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, what great work and technique. Where did you pick up this stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. The stamp is from Stampotique called Dog family

      Delete

Post a Comment