Wishes

Hello blogcreatures,

I can not belive how time flies! The cold weather is back , so that means  Christmas is around the corner ( laughing). But until then , I have a nice tag to share. I made the tag below using Princess of my life  digi stamp. Sometimes I like to keep the creation pretty simple because the main image should be the focal point. You can check out Alberto's digi stamps over here.
I must buy more core cardstock. Simply love it! Really great product!  A quick tip. If you don't have the mood or the right stamp for your sentiment, use your own handwriting.

Challenges:
CASE Study


Comments

  1. Wowers, this is amazing. I love how you coloured the image - it looks fantastic! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous princess in her frame !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely enchanting card, with your usual outstanding colouring skills.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge! I your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!!!! My jaw just literally dropped in awe! THS IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment