Ribbon roses

Hello blogcreatures,

I'm not a big flower lover. I like paper flowers and handmade flowers but that's all.  However, yesterday made some ribbon roses. To be honest...it was hard work ( laughing). Oh boy! I used some ribbon scraps to make 3 roses. I really don't have a rule on how to make them. I just folded...folded and again folded. But the result is pretty cute!
Not sure if I'm gonna be making a video tutorial. I don't think you will really understand making process. But who knows. Maybe I'm gonna try. For now, enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think in the comments below.

Comments

  1. Your ribbon flowers are beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very lovely. I think I saw on your channel that you did make a tutorial :-). I have just now found you and am loving all I see - very inspirational to me. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment