Bookmark

Hello blogcreatures,

 Oh what a weekend! Feeling so sick the past few days. But today I'm a bit better. Today's project is for the new challenge over at Lia Stampz: Anything goes. Yes! Create anything you'd like using Lia's stamps and play along with us.

I made a simple bookmark using Marie Digi stamp from Lia Stampz. There is a prize for you. Check out Lia's page

A quick note: Thanks everyone for Subscribing to my Youtube Channel. Over 3000 subbies now! YEY! Plus over 800 LIKES on my Facebook page!! So happy! Feel free to ask any questions and keep an eye on my blog for more creations. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Great bookmark - your colouring just makes the image zing! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! Congratulations for your milestones on Youtube and Facebook too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bookmark, Maria! Gorgeous colouring! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bookmark, maria! LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment