Birthday

Morning blogcreatures,

It's Kim's birthday today!!!!!! Kim is our wonderful DT coordinator for Stampotique Designer's Challenge. So please stop over her blog and say Happy bday! Today's challenge is : Birthday!  As always, there is an easy rule: use Stampotique stamps only for our challenges. Thanks! Did you see our Stampotique Design Team Call?! Check it out!
For my card I used Flying Monkey stamp from Stampotique. I will be posting a video of my card base soon. Keep an eye on my Youtube Channel. That's all for today! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous 3d effect, wonderful coloring of the monkey, great papers chosen, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful birthday card! so many layers! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Maria... love the nails too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Maria, I love how you've coloured monkey and all the fab shapes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card design. Especially the base card. Love all those great layers! ~Terry Y

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment