Stampotique Sponsoring Southern Girls Challenge

Hello blogcreatures,

What a dull day! GHHHH I want happy and warm day!  Today Stampotique is sponsoring the Southern Girls Challenge. Of course I had to play along! I  love the challenge: Tag you're it!

I made a tag using my new stamp design: Zara - Lots of gifts. Get your stamp from Stampotique.
Come and play along to win a great prize! A $30 gift certificate for stamps, from Stampotique!

Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely comments. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. It's so beautiful Maria, your colouring is amazing. If it's any consolation, it's dull and miserable here too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag I'm going to go check out that challenge ty for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute tag you have made! Love how you colored your stamp, gorgeous! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite colouring on the adorable image - just love this tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love it!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning - I haven't closed my browser tab since I saw it - I'd love to see how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia. I will try to make some tutorials, so keep an eye on my blog and youtube channel. Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. WOW! I have never seen a more beautiful and intriguing tag ever! This is absolutely amazing. Love it! TFS, Cathy :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment