Explosion Scene box

Hello blogcreatures,

I am back with a new creation. I know it's been a while since I made a video tutorial, but I really hate the lighting. I promise I will make more as soon as I get a new camera and better lighting.  I made an explosion scene box. I thought, it would be nice to try something new with the explosion box. 


 I love the mini books! They are so cuuuuuute! I have a video tutorial for this box. So please check out my Youtube channel. If you have any questions,  please let me know in the comments below. Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Very cute, interesting and detailed box! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blown away by this creation.
    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So detailed,love it.Is the little cute girl spinning a stamp ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes this is a rubber stamp : SABRINA THE SPINNER by Kraftin' Kimmie

      Delete
  4. Oh, WOW! You got so many gorgeous details into this creation.....marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great, Love the mini books too, great! Did you made them by yourself? And lovely paper too!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coby. Yes, I made them using scraps. Super easy to make !

      Delete
  6. How can I make those roses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use one of these dies http://shop.lalalandcrafts.com/Rolled-Rose-Large-Die-8014.htm or if you don't have it , use a circle and cut a spiral inside the circle and then roll it from outside to inside. If you want the edge to be like the ones I made you can also use one of these scissors http://bethleintz.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345159d669e20115708a8f49970c-pi

      Delete

Post a Comment