Ribbon Spool / recycle


Hello blogcreatures,

It's been a looong time since I made a tutorial, right? Well I have three reasons. I don't really like my camera , the lighting is not great during the winter and I hate using the lamp.


I use tape... well a lot! I really don't like to waste anything...so I keep the plastic thing from my tapes.
I really like this ribbon spool. Wish  I had all my ribbons like this *smile*.  Anyways, check out the new tutorial ! For any question please leave a comment below . Thanks!

 

Comments

  1. Ooh, looks beautiful.

    Have a great weekend, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, wonder why any of us have never thought of this before, as it´s just so obvious to use this for our leftover ribbons and it looks so cool and sort out a big messy problem for all of us, I think. Thanks so much for sharing it with us here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! You can use bottle plastic caps etc

      Delete
  3. stunning!! what a great tutorial...i just popped over and subscribed too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image on the circle, is that a stamp or a chipboard piece? I know the flower one on the other side you stamped, just curious about the one with the little sign. I like it and if its a stamp would like to know who's it is. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei Deb! It's been a long time!

      The image is from Arina Atelier. This is a digi image .You can get it from here

      http://www.etsy.com/listing/103622822/a-cup-of-flowers-atc-cards-tags-set-of-8

      Delete

Post a Comment