1st day of 7 days of ♥

Hello blogcreatures,

Yes, I'm back.It's been a while but I'm ready to share with you all my new video series.Thank you so much for the amazing support , comments and e-mails.I've been away for about a week to Cluj-Napoca/ Romania, and  I had  a W O N D E R F U L time.
(Click Image)
Okay, It's February already and Valentine's day is right around the corner. I don't celebrate this holiday, but I'm doing this video series for my youtube subscribers and followers.

Today is the first day of the series and before I share the first project with you, I'd like to remind you that you can create anything you want for this special day.  I aim to give you some quick and creative ideas you can begin to work with.

(Click Image)
Please check out the video tutorial here.
Don't forget  to check out my facebook page and my youtube channel. 
You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials.
If you have any question please leave a coment below. See ya tomorrow!



Comments

  1. so glad you are back at doing videos I have missed them...omw how cute is your pin cushion...so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the places you go are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures.

    Your pin cushion looks almost good enough to eat! So pretty; you could easily sell these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment