26 July 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

How is your week going so far? I have a new card to share today.  Is really easy to make it . I really love the layered stamping effect,but I don't always have a set for this technique. One great way to do it is by using masking paper and some ink to blend in ,to create the ombre ''layer'' effect. It would look more real if you do the ink blending technique, than using watercolors or markers to color the stamped image.


I used the Original MISTI from My Sweet Petunia , to get the stamping in the right place. I love using this tool, because I always have the control I want ,when I need to stamp larger images or to get a super clean and crisp line.

If you don't know yet, My Sweet Petunia has a new cool product : Studio Bag.  If you love crafting away with your friends, this will take care of your supplies. Is cute and really practical .


This is my little nephew, trying to help with the photo display: '' put this Mia, white Mia'' .

I hope you like today's card. If you do, come again next time! Have a great week!

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - ORIGINAL MISTI
Whimsy Stamps - Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
Whimsy Stamps - Lovely Lavender
Power Poppy -Peony Muse

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for always checking my blog and leaving positive feedback ! Sending hugs !

      Delete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected