24 September 2017

You are so kind

Hello there,

I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Today's post is pretty fun,because I got to work with supplies from Gina K designs. To be exact, the Boho Flowers Mini Kit. Really nice kit with great supplies ready for you ro create beautiful things.

I made a card, using the supplies provided in the box and this is the result.



Gina K is actually one of the very first cardmakers I ever watched on Youtube. She is such a sweet person and her videos are full of creativity. She has beautiful stamps and other fun supplies. I used the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia to stamp all these flowers ,leaves and the rest of the stamping.

I hardly get to use stencils, because I don't have a stash of those yet. But the one from Gina K works so well with this card. I love it.

As always, thank you for stopping by ! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. Have a great day!

Supplies:

Gina K Designs Boho Flowers Mini Kit
Gina K Designs Rounded Swirl
My Sweet Petunia MINI Misti
My Sweet Petunia Bar Magnet

1 comment:

  1. Wow !, your card is soooo beautiful!! I love the black base.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected