14 September 2017

Hey there

Hello everyone ,

Sometimes it takes a few makes and tries to get the right coloring for my cards. Today's card is one of those. I tried using different coloring mediums and this is the final result. 

I used supplies from Whimsy Stamps. If you don't know yet about this brand, they have super adorable designs and they work for all ages. I really enjoy working with them.


I like to change the look of these stamps. You can use the ''Hangin' Sloth'' stamp for mother's day cards, father's day, etc...but I wanted to turn it into a festive and cute design, by adding the red nose and party hats.

Don't be afraid to cut or mask your stamps. As long the original deisgn is still there, feel free to experiment and transform them into something extra cute .

I hope you like today's card. If you do, come again next time. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps - Hangin' Sloth
Whimsy Stamps - Everyday Mini Sentiments
Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Cheer Enamel dots

2 comments:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected