22 August 2017

Love the simple things

Hello there,

Today I don't feel like coloring, but just stamping. I made a simple card, using some beautiful stamps from Altenew and colorful ink pads. I had to do a bit of masking, but that's really relaxing. Some crafters don't like the fussy cutting part or the masking one. I enjoy both of them.


I have a video tutorial on my Youtube channel. You are always welcome to watch my videos and feel free to subscribe. I try to post as often as I can.

Because I like to double stamp pretty much everything, I used the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia.  Great tool for stamping. You can find many other fun things for your MISTI tool on their website.

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - MISTI tool
Unity Stamp - Head Up- Heart Strong

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous :) Love it, love it, love it! Amazing job as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected