29 July 2017

With you I'm always home

Hello everyone ,

Have you seen the new Studio bag from My Sweet Petunia? If you like crafting away with your friends, then this is a must-have! I can not wait to get mine. Speaking of My Sweet Petunia, today's card is pretty simple to make. I used the MISTI tool to do all the stamping part and added a bit of texture,using different dies and NUVO products. 

I have a video tutorial for this card over at my Youtube channel. Feel free to check out the other videos and maybe you will feel inspired to make new creations.


If you have any ideas and you want me to try them out, please let me know in the comments below. I love doing a bit of everything, not just cards , as you probably know by now.

That's all for today! Have a lovely weekend with your loved ones .

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia- Mini MISTI
Whimsy Stamps- Hand Stitched Borders
SugarPea Designs - Wonderlust 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and such a heartwarming sentiment, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected