07 June 2017

True love knows no distance


Hello ,

Today's card is inspired by the comic books. Well, almost. I thought it would be fun to create a romantic scene,using supplies from Whimsy Stamps. Their stamps are super cute and fun. This is actually my second try on this card. I don't know about you, but sometimes I create the same creation up to four times, to make sure the result is great.


If you like today's creation and want to see more about Whimsy Stamps, please check out their website. We have an amazing design team and so much inspiration for you.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Hello Spring Birds
Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

2 comments:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected