17 May 2017

Lovely

Morning,

I had so much fun making the previous card, using the ''Lovely'' sentiment from Concord & 9th . I had to use it again for today's card.  This time I stamped the sentiment in black. To get that rich black color , I used the MISTI tool to stamp over a few times.


If you don't have a geometric shape,but still want to add a nice background to your cards, use dies to create the shape you want and to add the colour, go over with ink and a blending tool. But for my triangles I used post it notes to create the shape. So it works just fine.

I hope you enjoy today's card and if you do, please come again. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Concord & 9th  FREE Lovely Stamp
My Sweet Petunia Original MISTI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected