12 May 2017

Lovely rainbow

Morning,

The weather is not that great today, but my mood is a bit more like a rainbow. Making cards on a dull weather can be so relaxing and with a bit of color,everything will work just fine.  I used two different stamps from Concord & 9th and Sugar Pea Designs to create this simple yet colorful background.


Because I like to get a really good stamping impression, MISTI from My Sweet Petunia does the job really well. If you want to start stamping and you don't know what ink pads to get, then you should start with the rainbow palette. I think this will be super useful and slowly you can build your collection. 

That's it for today. Enjoy the end of the week with your loved ones and stay safe. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Sugar Pea Designs Watercolor Brush Strokes
Concord & 9th  FREE Lovely Stamp
My Sweet Petunia Original MISTI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected