23 May 2017

Life is an adventure

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a bit more masculine style , but I think it could work for a brave female too. If you want to see how I put this card together, please visit my Youtube channel. Planning on using the vespa stamp again for a girly look. Uhm, vespa in pastel colors! If that happens, I will make sure to share it on my blog.


I like to use the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia to ''control'' my stamping. I get better results,by using this instead of an acrylic block.

If you like today's card, please visit my blog for other creations. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

SugarPea Designs Watercolor Brush Strokes
SugarPea Designs  Wanderlust
Tonic Studios  Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens – Winter Skies – 891N
Tonic Studios Nuvo Pen Collection – Woodland Greens – 313N
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots
My Sweet Petunia  MINI MISTI

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected