02 May 2017

Happy for you

Hello there,

Hope you have a great start this month. I'm back with a new creation for Whimsy Stamps.  A pretty simple one, but super adorable. The little bird goes really great with the sentiment. I think it would make a great card for a friend or someone dear to you , that has great news.


I love the background. I tried different colors for the clouds, but this one worked the best with my little blue bird. Is really easy to create this type of clouds. You should give it a try.

If you check out Whimsy Stamps, you can get pretty good deals and inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps Hello spring birds
Whimsy Stamps  Bold statements

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected