10 April 2017

You are amazing


Hello ,

I love mixing old and new stamps. Sometimes I even forget to use the super little stamps. I don't really keep up with all the new designs on the market and that's probably because of the small crafty space I have. I think this could be a positive thing and a great way to be creative, by using a few supplies. 


There is a must have tool in your crafty stash. The wonderful MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia is well loved and I must say is a super practical tool. If you like stamping , this tool will save your time and supplies.

If you want to see more of my work, please come again or follow my Instagram account. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles  Bold Statements  MINI MISTI   https://www.mysweetpetunia.com/category-s/107.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected