28 April 2017

Mirror stamping

Hello,

Have you ever tried the mirror stamping technique? If not, you should. This takes stamping to a different level and you can create really interesting backgrounds. I made a super simple card , for a friend of my nephew, using the mirror image stamp from So Suzy Stamps. This will work really well if you have a MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia.


You have to play with your stamps and inks to get the look that you want. I like the no line technique,but you can do just stamping. I have a video tutorial on my Youtube channel. Please feel free to check it out and keep an eye on my channel. More videos coming up soon.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Supplies:

So Suzy Stamps Mirror Image Rubber
Whimsy Stamps Everyday Mini Sentiments
Whimsy Stamps Let's party
My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI



1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected