23 April 2017

May you be filled with love


Hello,

I have to say that I like working with stencils. I have a few and  one of them is this lovely butterfly stencil from Whimsy Stamps .  You can use them with ink, texture paste, embossing powder and other mediums. For today's card, I used ink and glitter embossing powder. I love the result.


Also, if you have the time and chance to take part of the wonderful Whimsy Stamps 2nd Annual Craft Retreat, please do it. I wish I could, but you will have so much fun with the crafty ladies and you will learn new things. More details over here.

If you enjoy today's card and want to see more, please come again . For more inspiration , please visit Whimsy Stamps blog. Thanks for stopping by ! Take care and have a good day!

Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps Butterflies Stencil
Whimsy Stamps Joyous Holiday
Whimsy Stamps Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Whimsy Stamps Winter Wishes Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected