16 February 2017

Happy Birthday


Hello,

Do you buy or make birthday cards? I make, but I don't always get the time to mail them or the people I know, don't really keep birthday cards. Pretty sad, right? Well, I save and keep all birthday cards I get , because they are very special to me. I made a birthday card today, pretty simple one, but very cute.


When I'm in a rush , I like to use the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia, to stamp my design, because I can do it really fast and always get the perfect result. For small cards, Mini MISTI works really great! I love it!

You can get your MISTI now for a very good deal. Check out the website for all details. I can not wait to try the new Creative Corners from them. I will try to make a video once, I  have them. Plus the price is really good.

If you like today's card and you want to see more of my work, please come again. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

 MINI MISTI   Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles   Everyday Mini Sentiments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected