26 February 2017

Grow Laughs

Happy Sunday,

I love going through my mini crafty stash and pick up things I forgot about. I made this beautiful card,using a gorgeous stamp from Wplus9 and  the distress inks  to add some color and texture. Of course I had to stamp a few layers to get the best result and for that, I used MISTI from My Sweet Petunia.


I hope you like today's card as much as I do. If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below. Have a great day!

Supplies:

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles    *NEW Lovely Lavender   MISTI 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Which stamp is it from WPlus 9? Which distress ink colors did you use? Is this on water color paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used Wplus9 Beautiful Bouquet, distress inks: peeled paint, fired brick, dusty concord. I used watercolor paper.

      Delete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected