03 January 2017

Believe


Hello,

Thank you all for the wonderful support in 2016! I can not wait to start this new year with new creations, new opportunities and other fun activities. So, let's start this with a new card I made, using goodies from Tonic Studios. I love the NUVO line. The Glimmer paste is gorgeous. If you want to see more products in this line, please check out their website.


I love the texture of this paste. I don't have other colors, but the ones I used are really beautiful. And for the first time, I used a proper stencil ''Bevelled Diamond'' from Tonic Studios.. Really great quality. I have a video on my Youtube channel. If you want to see how I made the background, please click over here.

If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
960N_PRODUCT_1000_RGB  Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Black Diamond - 952NNuvo Glimmer Paste - Black Diamond - 952NNuvo Glimmer Paste - Black Diamond - 952NNuvo Glimmer Paste - Garnet Red - 954N 954N_PRODUCT_1000_RGB    952N_PRODUCT_1000_RGB  Essential Stencil - Bevelled Diamond 6x6 - 1476E 



Essential Stencil - Bevelled Diamond 6x6 - 1476E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected