23 January 2017

True magic

Morning,

I hope you have a good start this week. I have a new card and video to share today. I wasn´t a big fan of glitter a few years ago, but now I like to add a little bit of sparkle here and there. Plus, the new glitter from NUVO, a wonderful line of products from Tonic Studios is really great quality. I love the texture and that you get so much in the bottle.


The NUVO collection works really great with their dies. A great way to add texture to any project. You can find more details about their products over here. If you want to see how I made this card, please check out my Youtube channel

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected