02 November 2016

Blessed Christmas

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news to share with you all. If you love Whimsy Stamps,but you want to have easy access to some of the most adorable designs,now you can do it! It's Whimsy Stamps Digital Shop Grand Re-Opening!

If you have a printer and you love digital stamps instead of rubber or clear ones,then you will love the new digi designs. And the great thing about digital stamps, is that you can print as much as you wish and resize the image for your personal projects.

Here is my creation using a super adorable winter digital stamp called ¨N'ice friend'

This is such an adorable design. I think is really nice to make custom cards for the loved ones. It would make their day extra special.

Guess what? There is even more! More digital stamps and digital pattern paper.

We have talented crafters over at Whimsy Stamps and I would like to invite you all to check out their creations .


There is even more fun over at  Whimsy's Facebook event. You can win some goodies! I really hope you love these new designs, because I really think they are beautiful and well made.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful and creative day!

Supplies:
N'ice Friends 2 - digital stamp   *NEW Winter Wishes 6x6 Designer Paper  *NEW Joyous Holiday   *NEW Winter Wishes Enamel Dots

3 comments:

  1. So beautifully done Maria. I especially love the striped hat, scarf and mittens! Gorgeous and simple card design too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CAS layout on this card! and I agree - the striped hat, mitts and scarf add such a fun element to this image. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected