24 October 2016

Joyous


Hello everyone,

I have a new card to share today. This card is an example on how to use minimal supplies to create something beautiful. Being away from my craft corner is really sad, but at the same time ,this is a reminder of my old times, when I had a ruler, cardstock , a cheap ink pad and ''no name'' stamp.


I used supplies from three of my favorite companies : Altenew, Whimsy Stamps and My Sweet Petunia.  You can watch my video over at my youtube channel and I hope you get inspired to use minimal craft supplies to create something beautiful. For this floral background, I used two ink pads and I think the result is really nice. Plus ,the Mini Misti from My Sweet Petunia saves my stamping.This tool is also great for traveling, because it doesn't take much space in your handbag.

Hope you like today's card. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Painted Flowers Stamp Set - Altenew - 1   *NEW Joyous Holiday  MINI MISTI   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected