11 September 2016

Banana bread


Hello ,

Let's say I have a ''proud'' moment and I really want to share this with you.  When I don't craft ,I like to watch movies, cook or travel. I like trying new meals and recipes. This can be really fun!

I finally got to make the banana bread recipe. I must say , the result is really delicious. I like quick. delicious and easy recipes. This recipe from Entertaining with Beth is really easy and delicious.


You must give it a go! I like mine with strawberry jam and chocolate syrup. So yummy! If you want to keep up with my activities, please follow me on Instagram.

Hope you try this recipe. If you do, enjoy it! 'till next time, stay safe and enjoy your day! 

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected