19 June 2016

Bouquets of wishes

Hello,

Finally I get the chance to create something, using some of the goodies I got from my crafty friend Andreea. And I must say... I think, I like the stamps with matching dies a bit too much! They look amazing!

If you want to see how I made the sunrise background, please check out my Youtube channel. I will try to make more videos in the near future. I don't really make step by step tutorials, but if you want to see how I create some of my handmade creations, then feel free to subscribe. Thank you!
Hope you like this bright and colourful tag. I had a great time making it. If you have questions, please let me know in the comments down below. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected