07 December 2015

Santa wand + WIN a Big Shot™ Plus Starter Kit

Hello ,

Today I have two  to things to share! The first one is the new creation I made using Sizzix dies. I got inspired by our Saint ( Santa) Nicholas holiday. If you are a good kid you will get a gift in your boots every year on the 6th of December. If you are naughty, then you will get a stick! Not good!

I enjoy using Sizzix dies to create my own shapes. I used heart, circle, script, labels regal dies to create the face of my cute santa. Just remember to use creativity and turn something plain and simple into something amazing.


The second thing is the new opportunity to win the wonderful Big Shot Plus starter kit! I have this machine and I JUST LOVE IT! This would make such a great Christmas present! If you want to enter, please click over here and follow the steps.

 Closing date: Friday 18th December 2015 at 10am GMT.



Supplies:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Mini Paper Rosettes (2 Sizes)   Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles   Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Holiday Words: Script

other dies  ( I couldn't find the link for these dies)
Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowflakes #3
Sizzix Bigz Die - Regal Crest
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Labels, Regal

3 comments:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected