20 September 2015

One of a kind


Hello everyone,


Today's creation is a very simple, but beautiful. I got inspired by the gorgeous Galaxy to create my own background, using some inks: black, gold, blue. To go with my background, I used a few dies from Sizzix to create a mini shaker window. Sizzix has really great dies and you can use them in so many different ways.

For my shaker window, I used Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Winter Borders & Rosette to add small accents: stars and circle. You don't have to throw away the small bits after you die cut something. You can make confetti using your scraps of paper.
If you want to save some cash, then check out the big sale over at Sizzix. If you are still making summer projects, then take the chance to donwload these FREE papers from Sizzix. They are so cute and perfect for summer projects.

I hope you like today's project! If you have questions, please let me know in the comments down below! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Medium_658610  657567  Medium_658609  Medium_659978   Medium_660513  Medium_660020  

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create
Fusion Card
 

3 comments:

  1. love your stellar design! So fun. Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS colours Maria - LOVE! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria that background is STUNNING! Looks like a beautiful starry sky - and then the pop of gold in the shaker? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected