06 August 2015

My tweet friend

Hello everyone,

Do you know those small pieces of paper? Scraps? YES! The ones we don't want to get rid of ...Oh well, sometimes I really want to get rid of them. And the best to do it, is to use them with dies.

I used Sizzix Frameworks Die - Trellis , but I can't find a direct link for this product online . You can find similar dies over here. Sizzix has amazing dies. I love working with them. You should check out the website for new goodies, sales, inspiration and giveaways! 



Supplies:
Medium_660020Medium_656499   Medium_660513  Medium_660218   657551 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the placement of the die cuts, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! I love how you have arrange the layers, love the colors and LOVE the sentiment!! In short I think this rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected