19 August 2015

Always remember

Hello everyone,

Lately I enjoy making small and simple cards. Having the envelope punch board , makes everything easier. I can make my own envelope to match my cards.

For today's creation, I made a card using the wonderful Vintage roses stamps from Altenew. I hope to get my hands on other stamps sets, because I love them! This card is inspired by the new challenge over at Altenew. A bit of brown, yellow, gold, mustard yellow, white and so on.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Challenges:
Altenew
613 Avenue Create

5 comments:

  1. I'm again staring at my computer screan!!! You did it again; I love your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...Love the hint of glitters! Thank you so much for visiting our neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create, and joining our Challenge. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of our challenge colors. I also love that you only used the leaf images of Vintage Roses. Thank you for joining us at the Altenew challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected