02 June 2015

Lia Stampz Blog Hop WINNER


Hello ! Thank you for entering our blog hop! Lia Stampz's design team is really happy with all the feedback from you all ! If you are not the winner on my blog, make sure to check the other design team members:

the winner is.........
  

 Congrats Marika! You are the lucky winner! I will send you an e-mail with your prize!


        note: I had 39 comments on my blog hop post but only 34 are valid to enter the competition  
(some of the comments are from our design team members or some are repeated )

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I usually never win in these giveaways. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward having fun with my new stamp. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected