23 April 2015

FREE new baby pattern papers from Sizzix

Hello everyone,


Sizzix has something super cute for you and it's FREE! If you have a new baby girl, baby boy or you just want to create something adorable for a baby, you can now use the FREE pattern paper. Six designs for each gender. I really love the baby boy designs. Maybe because I have a new baby nephew!

Also if you want to use these papers with some Sizzix dies, here are some of my favorite dies for baby projects . 

If you want some inspiration, you can check out the amazing Sizzix Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Maria! I will check it out. You know I love free! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY NEW BANNER!!! I wish I could create such a beautiful banner!!! Really nice idea those scissors with that pencil point lol. And again a very nice picture of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected