17 November 2014

Star lights

Hello blogcreatures,

I have a quick post to share today. This year, I want to create new Christmas decor pieces for my bedroom. I have some old lights from the past years and I wanted to use them for a quick and good looking creation. I came up with this.


To make this star is super easy. If you have a star like this at home , then you are lucky. If not make your own using wood sticks or heavy chipboard like I used. If you want to learn how to create this shape you can check out this easy tutorial.

For my star I painted the chipboard white, glued the pieces together with white glue and added brads where the chipboard pieces meet. Last but not least add your lights. Start with the bottom corner and go all over the star. Well that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected