06 November 2014

Sizzix November releases

Hello blogcreatures,

I can not belive how beautiful the new Sizzix dies designs are! Seriously great shapes. You can create so much with them.

This month there are two exciting new collections being launched! The first, Where Women Cook™ is a great way to put your signature style on your yummy creations or to make gifts look all the more personal! Included in the collection is packaging for cake pops, fortune cookies and biscuits, all of which feature on Bigz™ L dies. 

Buy the Where women cook collection over here.



The second release is Me & You by Jen Long which includes intricate die sets with a variety of designs which can be used throughout the year, such as calendar months and motifs of seasonal events like trees and holly for Christmas, a clover for St Patrick’s Day and a heart for Valentine’s Day. There’s also an alphabet and numerical die set; which is great for making projects more personal.
Buy Jen's collection over here.

Now if you ask me which is my favorite, I would say both! But I really like Jen's collection. Really beautiful details and you can use this collection for so many different projects. However the Where women cook is really great for party favors! MUST TRY! I know, I would love to play with these awsome goodies! Please visit Sizzix for details , sales and awsome inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected