27 November 2014

Scandinavian Christmas wreath

Morning blogcreatures.

Wreaths aren't so popular over here, but I always make one for each christmas. This time I made a mini one to go with my scandinavian christmas decor. The great part of it, I used real branches from our cherry tree!

I really adore the felt heart I made. Such a beautiful detail!

Because this is a wreath, that goes on front door, today another door is closing and I would like to thank the awsome Whiff of Joy  for having me this year in their design team. It's been a great journey!  Please check them out and if you ever get the chance to work with them, you gonna love it!

Supplies:
http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p1652_nested-hearts-die-lights---set-of-5.html  http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p354_snowflakes-trio.html

 Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp

3 comments:

  1. Is this simple elegance..or elegant simplicity! Such a beautiful wreath. It commands a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath Maria, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected