03 October 2014

October Sizzix Collections


Hello blogcreatures,

If you are a real crafter, then you must add some new awsome dies to your collection. Today you get to see the new designs from Sizzix.

Stephanie Barnard's collection:

Clean and simple cards? Yes, you can still do that using Stephanie's dies, to create step up cards. Still easy and quick. Using these dies, you save time. No need to think about measurements! I really need these dies! Full collection HERE


 Brenda Walton's collection:

Oh my! Brenda's collection is simply stunning! You can use her dies and embossing folders to create elegant cards and other projects for different events! I must say my favorite part from this collection is the embossing folders! Just gorgeous designs!  See full collection HERE

Pete Hughes's collection 
I know is autumn, but you can really create beautiful projects using Pete's designs! I adore the poppy flower die! Looks really elegant and beautiful. See more designs HERE



Tim Holtz's collection:

I seriously love Tim Holtz dies. I know we all do , but this new collection is really beautiful. I want them all , but for now I can give you my top 5 dies:

For more details and full collection click HERE


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the step up card! Great collection and of course I'd want all the TH dies...fabulous, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected