17 July 2014

Keep Faith

Morning blocreatures,

I don't know about yo, but I don't really ''have to'' travel during summer holiday. But this time I feel like going somewhere far away,where I can lay down and enjoy the silence. For today's creation I have a tag to share. I really like how the focal image came out.

Quick note: Check out Whiff of Joy blog on the 20th of July for new awsome Digi release.

The ''no line'' colouring technique is my favorite! I really like the soft look on  this tag.

Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge
Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge



Supplies:
http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p1638_feathers---5-stamps.html  http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p376_romantic-swirls2.htmlhttp://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p1689_charming-doily-die-light.htmlhttp://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p583_crystals---clear-iridescent-100-pcs-.html

12 comments:

  1. Spectacularly stunning! This tag stopped me dead in my tracks. The colors and the technique you used are fabulous. I had to Google the "no lines coloring technique" to see how you accomplished this sophisticated look. The supporting elements around the feather image are just as intriguing - they don't detract from your focal point and yet I felt compelled to look at every bit of those elements.What a treat to find you though the CHACB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tag Maria! Those feathers are really divine, you magically made them to look not like a stamped image, but drawn by hand. Fabulous! Love the colors too.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag! I love those feathers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layers and feathers..love this tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, for some reason, as soon as your blog opened and that tag popped onto my screen....my eyes welled with tears! I have NO idea why, and I am not much of a crier...but something about the colors or the composition, just hit me in my "soft spot"! I think reading the words "keep faith" were so powerful to me on this day. On Monday, it is 4 years since my younger brother was killed...and I am feeling sad and hurting. Your tag just really made me feel the Lord. Thank you! I am so pleased you entered the challenge. You did indeed make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, I love all the beautiful layers you used on this! So glad you joined us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a beautiful tag, love the feathers...Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is an amazing tag...the colors are like jewels and those feathers are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 11!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply amazing! Stunning. I am nearly speechless. Those feathers are magnificent and as you noted, the layers, the sentiment snippets, the gems, all serve to bring them straight to the forefront! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your hoard with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please contact me if you wish to guest DT for Craft Hoarders. stengelgloria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected