19 July 2014

Have a dream

Hello  blogcreatures,

It's super hot these days. I really don't know how I feel about it. Oh well. Let's leave that for a moment and check out the new creation I made.
I know it's been a while since I made a video tutorial over at my Youtube channel.  But I had problems with my camera. Anyways, you can check out the quick tutorial I made for the card below.

I really like the simplicity of this card. Lately I really like to make clean and simple cards. So if you see this in the near future, don't freak. I still love doing my colouring. For the beautiful edges , I used supplies from Sizzix. For awsome creations and inspirations please check out the Sizzix blog.

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp

Supplies:
http://www.sizzix.com/product/656628/sizzix-on-the-edge-die-plaque-postagehttp://www.sizzix.co.uk/product/657900/sizzix-big-shot-machine-only-powder-blue-teal

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - I love how it stands out against the black backdrop.Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is is just gorgeous stamping and I love the ornate shape mounted onto the black.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected