17 March 2014

Spell

Hello blogcreatures, 

We all see the male and female vectors in public places. Today I am going to show you a card I made for Whiff of Joy using the male and female vector die.

As you can see this card is pretty simple, but the message is very cute!  For the background, I used Inktense pencils;. Works just great for me.  The sentiment stamp is from Magic Moments. You can get the Sihlouettes die and the Tiny Hearts Pocket Page die  from Whiff of Joy.
For more inspiration please visit Whiff of Joy blog. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges:
CASE Study

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, the placement of the hearts is so fun! It made me laugh, Maria! Love all the splotches and splats of paint just everywhere. There is just so much interest--the shape, the layering, the images and the spiral cut! So well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected