12 March 2014

Green

Morning blogcreatures,

Let's see who loves green. I really like olive green. Don't ask me why , because I don't like olives. But for some reason lately , I really love that color. Today at Stampotique Designers Challenge, we challenge you to use your Stampotique stamps and create something using the theme: Green.

Sounds easy, right? For this challenge, I made an ATC card, using Child rubber stamp from Stampotique. If you want to play along, make sure you have your Stampotique stamps ready for our challenges. Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your "gussied up" ATC, Maria! The vintage image from Stampotique is gorgeous and you have flattered her with your olive greens and brown color palette! Love that you used staples to anchor your twine. I must set my stapler out on my desk so I will remember to use it! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Maria, I love the use of the page pebble to emphasise this lovely child stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute and your ATC is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATC Maria - I'm at swooning point once again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful as always Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background you have made for this ATC looks amazing !
    Beautiful ATC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous vintage look - I love the layered banners behind the image and that wire hanger too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected