08 March 2014

Altered homemade candle jar

Hello blogcreatures,

Happy women's day! Let's say that today is a bit more special, but to be honest everyday is my day! So happy women's day from me to you!
 
 Today I have a new creation I made for I AM roses. I love mini bottles and jars. But what can you do, when you have really cute mini jars ? Oh well, I made a new handmade candle, but this time into a jar and altered the jar with flowers from IAR.
If you want to learn how to make easy homemade candles, please check out my written tutorial over here. Here is a quick list of the IAR flowers I used for the lid: 
 L0-151
S10
ST1
T30
LY1
GP2
G2
 You can find the video tutorial over here.
Enjoy this cute little creation! If you have any questions , please let me know. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable way to repurpose a jar. Just found your candle making tut an will have to try this. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make candles, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected